Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1984 GTV6 bone car for parts, plus enough bits on the shelf to build another one from. Years vary from 1983 to 1986 model years. As the '84 has not been stripped of too many parts yet, I may even have a few Holy Grail items left, too.

Also have a complete transaxle assembly from an Alfetta Coupe (for cheap, as I can't use it for my GTV6 project car). From the X-member at the front of the deDion frame, back to the two rear rims. Including: deDion triangle frame, clutch, gearbox, diff, and half shafts.

Let me know if there are any bits I can help with to complete your GTV6. Best to connect directly, so I can send pix and report on condition.

Thanks, Peter
[email protected]

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi Gian,

I do have an extra driver's side exterior door handle assembly with working key. You can e-mail me for pix and report.

Since I had recently decided to split up the pair, I had only one key for the set. So I had to buy a new blank and have it cut to get a key for each. The newly cut key works when inserted in one direction, not both. So I put a spot of paint on the key grip to show which side is up. I retained the key code in case someone wanted to have another cut.

Any other GTV6 bits on your list while we're at it?

Cheers,
Peter
[email protected]net

·
Registered
80 Posts
Hi again. Would you happen to have the heater core valve for one with ac.
Mine is leaking even with the heating closed.

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Howdy,
I believe I can help on the heater valve. Those are rather rare now. If you want to e-mail me, I can send pix to show so you can compare to what you need. As, I think, all US version GTV6s came with A/C... mine should work for you.

Any other GTV6 bits while we're at it?

Peter
[email protected]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts