Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I've entered a competition to win an Alfa. I had a Alfa 156 from 2002 - 2004 and it was, apart from a few little electrical issues, just magic. My first 'real' car. Then had to get a van for work and been driving one since. It would just be a dream to get back in an Alfa again. So if you could vote for me I would be very grateful at

Who will win an Alfa Giulietta? Me Me Me!
(sport enthusiast category)

And click on 'Like' above my name 'Brendan Flaherty'.

Thanks a million.

Brendan

·
Registered
3,267 Posts
Please help me win the state lottery.
Send me dollar bills so I can buy tickets :)
THIS sounds like an obvious scam!:rolleyes:

·
1966-2013
13,741 Posts
Hey now, a %~age would go to the BB.

In fact if it were a big enough win, I might pay everyone who's already subscribed subscription renewal for a year or 5.
More than you'd seen winning a complete stranger a car I'm sure ;)

So lets get those envelopes in the mail!

·
Registered
3,267 Posts
Darren -
I'm all in. After you win, just let me know what my proportionate contribution is. I'll even hand-deliver it!

·
Weaving a Spider's Web.
1,156 Posts
The least he can do is get a membership on here ;).

·
Registered
9,524 Posts
The small print is quite interesting:

14. The handover of cars to the winners will take place prior to the 28th February 2011. The 12 month usage of the car begins from the date of handover. Cars must be returned to FGAI or designated address 12 months from this date.

16. One winner will get to keep their vehicle permanently. This will be based on an additional competition mechanic defined by FGAI during 2011. This will be communicated to all winners when finalised.

·
1966-2013
13,741 Posts
I'm all in. After you win, just let me know what my proportionate contribution is. I'll even hand-deliver it!
OK, but when the time comes I'll need your account information onnaconna I doubt you'll be able to get it all in a suitcase or five to deliver, but you could bring a cashiers cheque or simular paperwork and me having your info ahead of time will help speed up the process upon your arrival.
SS# and credit card info would help too.

The least he can do is get a membership on here ;).
I concur, he can't have somethin' for nuthin.

Since "complete stranger" is in the eye of the beholder, I went and bought a lottery ticket for myself. Hope this works out okay for you :D
That'll be just fine.
To clarify though should you win, you'd just give me all of it - a 5 year platinum subscription for yourself and mabe a bit on top of that for gas, time and of course the orginal purchase price of the ticket. Then from there I'll redisburse funds to Simon for the remainder of the folks with subscriptions and use the rest to fund some pet projects and whatever else suits my whim.

·
Registered
759 Posts
Can I just fax you some dollar bills?
Please do not do that the secret service frowns upon electronically replicating U.S. currency:mad: Do not ask me how I know:rolleyes:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts