Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Classic Alfa sells new one for 75.00GBP = 152.38USD but it depends on how much you paid originally, and how much a potential buyer wants to pay. This grille is generally lot less expensive than any other Alfa center grill from the same era, such as the ones for GT/GTV/GTJ or the ones for Spiders. If I were you, I would sell the piece for 75-100USD.

·
Registered
258 Posts
The first Giulia red and Grey have the typical grill of Giulia Super Biscione and Super unificata...the second giulia white have the typical grill of Giulia 1300TI Second series and GIULIA 1300 SUPER....

The Giulia "azzurra" have the grill of Giulia 1300 and first series Giulia 1300TI....

Excuse me, my language is by an Italian...sorry...
Ciao Amico Giapponese!

·
Premium Member
21,356 Posts
Agreed that these are not especially high-value items, and seem to be in good supply, and common use, on non-US cars, though we never got any cars with this grille at the time.

I believe this is the grille used to modify for the "repro" GTA grilles nowadays, trimming back the scalloped part at the rear of the shell?

Andrew

·
Registered
258 Posts
The Grill for GT/A is the same of the Giulia 1300TI second series and Giulia SUPER 1300 with only 2 phares! And is the same of the van F12!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts