Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I know I shouldn't do this but here it is. Which one do you like the best. My stock ones are warped and broken and $90.00 for new ones is borderline crazy(I know I am crazy or I would not be restoring this car). So I produced two copies one red and one black 1/8 acrylic. The bottom is stock and light housings have not been mounted yet just sitting in place for photo.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
11,365 Posts
Gotta be black. Red - especially a shade of red that doesn't match the body color - just looks wrong.

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
black--------

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Shadetree that is 38 pounds. At 1.63 dollars to pound. It is $62 plus shipping so I guess we are at 80+

·
Premium Member
22,397 Posts
I have original ones, if you want to go that way, I'll sell you for less than that. Good used, perhaps a NOS one or two.
Andrew

·
Premium Member
2,236 Posts
Shadetree that is 38 pounds. At 1.63 dollars to pound. It is $62 plus shipping so I guess we are at 80+
Oops! That's hard to believe because I paid just $17 (US) for the set from Classic Alfa two years ago. How times have changed.

BTW, they're currently £30 ($48.76) at Classic Alfa.

·
Premium Member
503 Posts
Typing a message whilst picking up the phone doesn't work.
you saw my post before I was able to edit it....

·
Premium Member
503 Posts
Makes me feel much better ;-)

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for the info I think I will EB Spares a try. I have never ordered from them.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts