Alfa Romeo Forums banner

Plastic clips atop valve cover, Alfetta/others

461 Views 0 Replies 1 Participant Last post by  onelunger61
Looking for the two plastic "clips" that sit on top of the 4 cylinder valve covers and contain the corrugated air hose that runs from the manifold to the air box. No cracks. Found some overseas but shipping is as expensive as the item.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
1 - 1 of 1 Posts