Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have a fresh batch on the shelf.

Apologies for the blatant commercial stock, but for some time now there has not been a good tyre available in this size. The Michelin XAS is still out of stock but we hope to get them back in soon. We do also have 185/70R14 in CN36 or XAS.

Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Car

·
Premium Member
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Is your favourite colour red?

This is my red car.

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Land vehicle

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive parking light

Here it is back in 1960 at the TT

Tire Wheel Vehicle Land vehicle Car

Here is a film of me driving it at the Goodwood TT a couple of years ago.

should have got a better driver.

it is down the bottom of the Longstone Shed now, hopefully i am fitting a better clutch so i can get off the start line better than that.

·
Registered
1977 Spider 49-State
248 Posts
Oooooooo....now that is a brilliant auto! Hey, what happened around the 15 minute mark? Maybe turned in too soon? Looks like you almost caught it though.

Didn't look like you were going too hot into that corner but sometimes you can't tell from the video.

·
Premium Member
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oooooooo....now that is a brilliant auto! Hey, what happened around the 15 minute mark? Maybe turned in too soon? Looks like you almost caught it though.

Didn't look like you were going too hot into that corner but sometimes you can't tell from the video.
crap driving.

Next year i should have a slightly hotter engine and hopefully going back to a standard clutch will get me off the start better. (wont help my driving though amd wont help the fact that i weigh nearly as much as the car!)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Just got my set of CA67's from Longstone installed on my Super, and LOVING the look and the drive so far. Need to get the car out in the back country/mountain roads to feel them closer to the limit but they're quite comfortable and quiet putting around town.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts