Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone needs a to borrow a pinion nut socket, I have one that fits the pinion nut on an '86 Spider (and I am guessing at least all Series 3 Spiders, and maybe more). Message me if you'd like to borrow it. I am in Northern VA.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello,
My name is Anthony Richichi, please to meet you. Own 73 alfa gtv., I would appreciate if I can borrow your pinion socket?
My telephone number is (914) 631-6976. Address : 73 Wildey street, Tarrytown, New York 10591
Thanks and God Bless,
Anthony Richichi

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi alfaporsche, if you still have this pinion nut socket available, I'd like to borrow it. Please PM me and I'll send my mailing details. I'll gladly throw a couple of $'s into the return shipment to cover your outbound mailing cost. THANKS!!!!

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I am. I'm out of town today but will be back late today or tomorrow. I'm in Ashburn, VA. Message me if you want to pick it up or send me your address if you want me to send it. When you return it, you can send me the money for postage.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.