Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys - I did search for pictures on the forum (and elsewhere) but don't see now they are supposed to fit. Is there an inner and outer fender? OR, is there an outer only and my PO simply welded larger GTA style fenders over the original ones (that were cut).

Thanks.

·
Registered
280 Posts
tdskip the answer to all your questions are illustrated in graphic detail on this forum just take a look at Booben Boens August this year in GT GTV SECTION project it shows the problems and the solutions. same car same problems.

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Hello, and thanks for the note back but I am not really sure what thread you are referencing. I looked at all the posts in August this year and did not see that user name / title.

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Hi guys - I did search for pictures on the forum (and elsewhere) but don't see now they are supposed to fit. Is there an inner and outer fender? OR, is there an outer only and my PO simply welded larger GTA style fenders over the original ones (that were cut).

Thanks.
Essentially three pieces

1. Outer panel (one piece fender: from rear door to tail lamp)
2. Inner and outer wheel wells (two pieces)

Some good pics here, although this appears to be a GTA or something (I didn't read the thread just wanted construction pics).

Some excellent pics here, put your credit card far away though ( you've been warned :) )

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Craig, that was a big help.

Based on these it looks like the GTA femders that were installed on my car went right over the factory fenders. I'm not positive that is the case, but it sure looks like that based on the pictures here.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts