Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm digging the flattish paint. Great looking ride.
Thank you, the colour is called Copper Flat Metalic it is a 30% flattening agent in a single stage paint with 3 coats. I wish the sun was brighter in the pictures because the sun give it a real flash. Thank you for commenting :)

·
Weaving a Spider's Web.
1,156 Posts
Very nice :cool: The colour suits your Alfa!

·
Registered
570 Posts
I wish the sun was brighter in the pictures because the sun give it a real flash.
You live in Western Washington State and you wish the sun was brighter? Amen to that.

Joke- What always follows two rainy days in Seattle? Monday :mad:

Nice GTV. "Tahitian Orange" is what I'd call the color. How about adding a glossy stripe (pin or otherwise) just to make the satin finish read as an intentional outcome to the uninitiated? Just a thought.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I thought about doing a gloss stripe in gloss black. But on this one I am going to keep it simple. However, I am looking for another 1986 GTV-6 that I can do a diffrent colour with a stripe. If anyone has a 1986 GTV-6 for sale that the interior is trashed on but is not a rust bucket and is in passable mechanical order, in other words running with very little rust, everything else is not really important to me since I have extra parts for my next build.

Thank you all for the great complements on my car, I'm greatfull :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts