Alfa Romeo Forums banner
401 - 420 of 453 Posts

·
Registered
4,191 Posts
Looks warm in the picture!

I don't do all the work.

I am looking for a mechanic to adjust my valves right now.

There are 2 - 3 shops in Omaha that have Alfa experience that I know of, one is stupid expensive and always wants to do more then what you want, like the $4,000 brake job that my brother in law had with them.

The 2nd shop turned the valve adjustment down.

The 3rd shop I used 18 years ago is a black hole, if I take it there who knows when it would ever be done.

I got a step by step instructions on how to do it from the guy who built the engine and I could call if I get stump on one of the steps. But I still not sure if I should try.

That's pretty chicken of me isn't it?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Be

Beautiful car!

Is that a Blaupunkt radio?
Thank you, You must gave have eagle eyes. Yes, it’s a Blaupunkt Paris that I believe Was installed by the original owner or by the dealer. Although I would like to upgrade the radio I feel the the now vintage Blaupunkt makes the car more original with its original Milan plates.

·
Registered
7,874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #403 ·
Thank you, You must gave have eagle eyes. Yes, it’s a Blaupunkt Paris that I believe Was installed by the original owner or by the dealer. Although I would like to upgrade the radio I feel the the now vintage Blaupunkt makes the car more original with its original Milan plates.
Yes, I agree.

The Blaupunkt radio in your car looks period correct and very nice in your Alfa.

Thanks

·
Registered
259 Posts
David,

I thought you were selling it? Still looks great!

Kevin

1993 Spider Veloce
2016 4c Coupe
2018 4c Spider
Thanks Kevin,
I took it off the market to address an oil pressure issue as I wouldn't sell it to someone with a possible issue. Turned out it was nothing significant. Guess I'm going to keep it...…..at least for now.
David

·
Registered
7,874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #420 · (Edited)
Thanks Kevin,
I took it off the market to address an oil pressure issue as I wouldn't sell it to someone with a possible issue. Turned out it was nothing significant. Guess I'm going to keep it...…..at least for now.
David
Don't sell it!

It is such a beautiful and rare car.

401 - 420 of 453 Posts