Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased a very nice Gray 1988 Milano 3.0. I am looking for the under hood stickers for engine and smog specks that were from Alfa when the cars were new.

·
--ADMINISTRATOR--chiuso per ferie
11,973 Posts
Ron, I've moved your post to the Milano forum and re-titled it. Hopefully, we will get some information.

I'm trying to help Ron document original stickers for his car. Most everyone I found on Bring A Trailer was missing stickers. I don't think there were actually that many on the cars, originally. One of the most important ones he's looking for is the emissions sticker that mounts in front of the radiator. I can see two others in the picture below, one for the ignition leads and the other might be on part of the ABS system.

If anyone can help with some nice high resolution pictures and measurements, it will be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for your help in raising the visibility of my post. What I’m looking for also doesn’t have to be a complete set,whatever somebody has and they’re willing to sell would be great!

·
Supporting Vendor
4,389 Posts
The stickers on mine are not in perfect shape but are still present, I will try to take photos tomorrow.

·
Supporting Vendor
4,389 Posts
Here are what's left of the stickers on my '89, build date 8/88.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the photos, can you shoot a closeup with the ruler on the red radiator tank sticker as well?
Thank,
Ron

·
Premium Member
608 Posts
That's the power steering reservoir.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Cool, thanks for the correction on the reservoir. I don’t have my car yet. So no access to the car or the manual yet.

·
11,973 Posts
The stickers are coming along quite nicely. They have been a lot of work, given the condition of the stickers on Joe's car. The schematic on the vacuum hose sticker is quite tedious work.

The only image I have of the power steering fluid reservoir sticker is pretty grainy, so I m sure there are some mis-spellings on mine.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
608 Posts
Are you planning to make a run of these decals? If so, please put me in line for a set.

·
11,973 Posts
Thank you for your interest, John. Most every Milano I see in pictures is missing these stickers. If there is enough interest, I will consider a run.

Ron's car is a 1988 and I had to fake the part number on the emissions and vacuum hose stickers so he could have something for his car. My preference is not to do that.

I have created files for the emissions sticker for the 2.5 and 3.0 1989 Milano. I am missing a bit of information for the vacuum hose routing on the 2.5 sticker.

So, lets see if there is more interest and we'll go from there.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
608 Posts
Mine's also an 88.

·
Premium Member
608 Posts
No, nothing left at all.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
I have a '88 and I am interested in a set.
Frank

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Some up date photos of my 1988 Milano 3.0 engine bay.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 21 Posts