Registered
454 Posts
My 1978 2000(ARO1655) GTV.

Attachments

Reactions: whitebuffalorac

·
Registered
454 Posts
Borrowed from www.alfa-mania.com (no connection..., no financial interest....etc etc).All currently for sale.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,208 Posts
Here's mine- circa 1983. Freshman year in college. I painted it over spring break and added some nifty graphics.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
Stu Schaller's new '79 Alfetta:

An Alfetta GT in San Francisco:

An Alfetta Sports Sedan, also in San Francisco:

Alfettas in a local junkyard:

An Alfetta GT model my uncle has:

In Marseilles, France:

Alfetta GTV8:

Cutaway:

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Wow, that grey one (post #2, license KF-45-PR) with the yellow lights and big wheels is sweet!

The V8 2500 is nice too. I had those exact wheels on a Scirocco once.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Some period official photos.Photo number 1 is the most sought after of the whole alfetta range, the 1979 alfetta gtv turbodelta (turbocharged by a KKK turbo compressor).Made (for homologation reasons) by Alfa's reparto corse Autodelta ( less than 200 pieces)

Attachments

Reactions: whitebuffalorac

·
Registered
454 Posts
And a pretty little monster from the annual (HellenicAROC) meeting three years ago.

Attachments

·
Registered
454 Posts
Alfa 1981 said:
hey who can tell me about the GTV8 a little i did know about it
Check the Alfetta section on the board.There is an older thread in the second page under the title Alfetta GTV8 la bomba.

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
GTV116- nice pictures! I love the rally car and the original factory photos. Maybe we should have a thread for original Alfa photos?

·
Registered
207 Posts
This is neither a sedan nor coupe. Note the blue smoke in the air and a few smart people covering their ears. This thing was LOUD! The sound compares to a top fuel car.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 904 Posts