Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we all love the pics ... but 1300 posts in one thread is too much ? how about a picture room in each Alfa Romeo Technical Forum. Being a spoilt child I have a car for 3 different forums ...

·
Registered
572 Posts
ditto me

I second that idea!! I love photos of series 2 spiders and would love to have a photo library of every photo of one on this bb consolidated into one very enjoyable thread!!!

·
Registered
5,457 Posts
I don't think it would be that great of an idea. Although I love seeing pictures of all alfas, I am biased and only go on the 164 technical forums and sometimes the spider technical forums. Besides, what would we do with the current picture forum? I don't think Simon should have to sort through all those posts.

·
Registered
257 Posts
I think it's a great idea...could check out each"species" without plowing through them all.

Also the pics would be a reference to many of the questions asked in that section.

It might be a good idea to have a section on wheels,exterior, interior, engine bays etc etc so as to have a reference library of images.

By doing that it would be more than just a gallery of beauty shots (not that there's anything wrong with that!) it would be very functional.

·
Registered
351 Posts
What an excellent idea. I have at times been frustrated looking for a particular car among sooo! many pics. If I can help in anyway please contact me. I would be willing to tag/sort pics for the forum if that were possible.
Arden

1 - 6 of 6 Posts