Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Highly regarded Netflix series is looking to recreate a 1982 Alfa dealership. Octane Film Cars, powered by Hagerty, (Jamie L. Kitman, proprietor,) is looking to rent Spiders, GTV6, Alfetta, possible dealer signage. $$, full insurance, transport allowance (but not too far!) Interested parties should write: [email protected] w pictures and contact info. First come, first served!

·
Registered
387 Posts
I’m interested

Pino

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
387 Posts
Email sent

Pino

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
205 Posts
Highly regarded Netflix series is looking to recreate a 1982 Alfa dealership. Octane Film Cars, powered by Hagerty, (Jamie L. Kitman, proprietor,) is looking to rent Spiders, GTV6, Alfetta, possible dealer signage. $$, full insurance, transport allowance (but not too far!) Interested parties should write: [email protected] w pictures and contact info. First come, first served!
Fun!! To bad I'm in California!

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
There was a Facebook post last week about the same thing. I responded with photos. I can resend to the email as well.

Mo in NJ
Alfa in the Garage
Both a bit cold.

·
Premium Member
1986 Alfa Romeo GTV6
729 Posts
There was a Facebook post last week about the same thing. I responded with photos. I can resend to the email as well.

Mo in NJ
Alfa in the Garage
Both a bit cold.
Yep I posted.
From a a friend in Italian Cars and Cannoli Facebook groop.

·
Premium Member
1986 Alfa Romeo GTV6
729 Posts
Too bad I'm on the wrong side of the 80's.
Anyway, even cars that are not 100% they are good to fill in the background. Depending on what the director wants.

·
Registered
1979 Sprint Veloce
299 Posts
I contacted them. Turns out the guy in charge is an Alfa guy! He couldn't use my '79 Alfetta GT b/c it's not stock, so they're definitely looking for accuracy and period correct.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts