Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings...as a noob to this board and as of Saturday, a noob to being the proud owner of a 1981 Alfa Romeo Spider, had some questions of the dials and controls that are in need of further clarification and restoration...the previous owner was good enough to do more than 90% of the rebuild and handed it off with great care and concern...I am now seeking books to give me better understanding of what everything does...in the meantime, there are numerous dials that are in need of either replacement or refurbishment...but I have not a clue which ones are standard [or not] and to be frank, what some of 'em do...

thus, can I ask that anyone with an '81 down to a '76 Spider, to please post a pic or three of their restored controls that are OEM...

many thanks in advance...

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
From the 1981 Spider owners manual. If you'd like me to email you a pdf of the owners manual, please send me your email address in a private message. And welcome to the Board!
good gods papajam, bloody brilliant...many thanks for the post and the pdf in advance...PM being sent as soon as I hammer and tong this reponse back out...

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
papajam is the man.....

.....enjoy your Spider, they're great!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts