Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Evening Gents!

I just want to share a few pictures of my new Alfa 75.
It's a '91, 2.0 TS
It has only got 43.000 km. on the clock, so I hope there is still plenty of joy left back in her.
It's an absolute pleasure to drive, and though this is my first car, I can't think of any car that I would rather have:p

Please feel free to comment.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Jesper,

Welcome to our disease.... for which there is no cure but the blinding light of sanity... Sweet Alfa 75.. I am sure its in good hands...

Cheers
Martin.

PS for those in the states, could you post a few engine pics... Thanks :)

·
Registered
705 Posts
First cars are special. Drive it in the best of health.

·
Premium Member
403 Posts
Wow, she looks cherry. Take good care of her, and she will reward you nicely ;)

·
Registered
5,459 Posts
WOW! Look at all that room in the engine bay to actually work on it! :D

Looks real nice! I think black is a great color for them and I wish we got those European bumpers as ours are kind of ugly...

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi Sean.
Thank you for your comment.
Im not sure what the american bumpers look like, but maybe someone can enlighten me.
Black is a cool color for the 75, not very fond of the grey ones, which for some reason is the most typical in my geographic area.

And nice Spider you've got btw. Wouldn't mind cruising through Copenhagen in that magnet:D

·
Registered
5,459 Posts
Thanks! I usually get some head turns when I drive through town :D

This is 164 FAMILY's nice Milano Platinum/75 for sale and it has the US style bumpers:

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
When I first saw a 75/Milano I said "Wow" that car is awesome, I loved the unique style and lines. When I first drove one, an 87 2.5 Gold with 5 speed I again said "Wow". I loved Italian cars since visiting my ancestral home in Holland as a kid but I got caught up in American Muscle Cars for a number of years. Then one day my friend reintroduced me the marque when I was looking for a replacment for a Honda I wrecked. I had previously bought his fathers 1988 750IL but flipped it for some quick cash. He said "you should get a Milano, you'll love it" We test drove it and I said here's my money, give me the keys. I never had a 3.0 or Verde and I am jealous of your car (in a good way) It looks fantastic. Enjoy it always!

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Jesper-
That is a sweet first car. Remember that new (young) drivers have the quickest reflexes and the least experience, and you have a serious performance car. It's great to see a TS engine. You did the right thing by joining this forum!
Regards,

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Interesting question, Grasshopper. I'm 61. At 50 I was on my game, but that had a lot to do with driving schools, etc. I coulda been a contender at 40-the correct blend of balls and experience. My son totaled his primo 78 Alfetta at 20 years old by looking at some honey while standing on it in 2nd. The monster truck he rear ended was going 0 mph. I started the fatherly lecture and he cut me off, sating "Dad, I just wrecked the coolest car I'll ever own, and I don't need to hear an *** chewing." He was partially right, as he's on his second M3 BMW.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Those concertina bumpers appear on the v6 75s and the other, 'Euro' ones appear on the 4 cylinder versions.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts