Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am highly interested in buying a 69-73 GTV Red Coupe in basically "turnkey" condition. My wife and I woned a brand new one in 69 thru 70 until I "planted " it off Highway 1 , 15 miles south of Big Sur, half way down the cliff. Anyway Our 50th anniversity is comingup and I would like to surprise her with a "memory". We live in Alaska. ????????
I also have a 78 Spider that is green (alfas' should be RED) for sale as a great project car. was running when I put under storage 3 yrs ago. Open to discussion.

·
Registered
168 Posts
I don't own this car but it seems to be a decent candidate for what you may be looking for. Located in Chanhassen, it isn't far from Minneapolis.

Alfa Romeo Alfetta GTV 1976 20k orig. miles

this is one nostalgic car.
alfa romeo is a name known for their quality and rarity here in the states. this alfa has 20k original miles, very clean and almost unused interior.

this is for sale by the second owner. the first owner bought the car, and held it in two different states. it was recently brought here to minnesota from colorado.

the car does have some noticable flaws on it's exterior. the paint is a little faded on roof, and there are a couple of small rust spots. around the front and rear glass. it has one small ding on the driver side that could be pulled.

it does seem to have had some paint work done, but not due to body damage. it has a clean title with one correction, that is official.
we have a lot of original pamphlets from alfa, awsell as some catologs for parts and other alfa memrobelia.

the car does come with a new waterpump (un-installed), as well as a couple of ad-ons the previous owner installed..

any intrest should be directed to;
mike monson
612 309 2252

·
Registered
2,925 Posts
A '76 Alfetta GTV is a very different car than the earlier '69-'74 GTV you are seeking.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts