Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi - I won an auction and got these seats - that came out of a 2008 Alfa 147, and I just wanted to ask some of you 147 folks - if these seats are comfortable? I am sort of a big dude... 6'3" tall, 280 lbs.. and just curious if anyone has these, if they could offer up some commentary on them... interested in hearing about your size along with the comments...

They are going into my Milano - that has threadbare Recaro seats... but recovering them is a bunch of money... I picked up front and rear here... for $377 USD including shipping... Plan on using the front seats only...

are these electric?

anybody out there - can provide me with some measurements?

anyone know who the original manufacturer is? Is it ALfa or JDM or Recaro? Any ideas?

Your thoughts?

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
The seats are Alfa OEM, from TI (Turismo Internationale) version of the 147. They have only electric heating, not the electric commands. The side support is quite good.

L.E. The leather interiour you have bought is from a RHD car, that means that you will not have the height adjustment on your "driver seat" ( the original passenger seat).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts