Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My front and rear bumpers are on, thanks to Frank Hanel !

Alfaholics have fitted a 2 litre tuned engine for me and radiator. also they have developed a rear section for a 1300 zag to add to its sports exhaust/ manifold. i will post a photo of the rear section when i lift the car.

thanks to alfabb contributors for photos for the end piece to help design it.

snow

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Regularity rally Coupé

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Classic car Regularity rally

Vehicle Car Auto part Engine

·
Premium Member
2,660 Posts
Very nice car!!! Have fun with it!!

·
Registered
167 Posts
Snowy,

Looks great - I'd be interested in hearing more about the suspension changes and your wheel/tire combination, as the offset of those wheels fill the arches nicely

Regards,

·
Premium Member
619 Posts
nice

Yes. What's the deal with your suspension. My Z sits very high on its springs. Did you get a custom set made? I'd love to hear about it. It looks great.

cheers,
Brian

·
Registered
9,961 Posts

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Suspension

Yes. What's the deal with your suspension. My Z sits very high on its springs. Did you get a custom set made? I'd love to hear about it. It looks great.

cheers,
Brian
Hello Snowy and Brian,

Maybe a Roddy Harvey Bailey Handling kit? Works great in my opinion!

Ciao, Olaf

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The wheels are alfaholics 7x15 gta with yokohama 195/55 tyres.

The suspension is alfaholics track day kit whcih they lowered a little.

All available by order from max.

Car is rather quicker than before and sticky....I am going to have to take out the original seats and insret something rather safer plus a harness.

I have been very pleased with their work but it was, as you would expect, an expensive exercise..

Richard Snow

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.