Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Damian,

Great looking Berlina. Cool sedan-like color scheme. Very wolf in sheep's clothing-ish.

Berlinas are my 2nd favorite Alfas. Wish I could talk my wife into such a purchase. I'll have one someday. Do you have more pics you can post or email?

Attachments

·
Admin
4,862 Posts
67GTV said:
Great looking Berlina. Cool sedan-like color scheme.
Thats what I was thinking of the car as well. The two tone scheme really makes it stand out from the crowd. Do you get alot of "what kind of car is that" questions from folks?

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok, so I'm a flake...I'm not going to sell her. I'm keeping her for now.

Yup, I sure do get, "What kinda car is that?" Or "Cute car!" Or sometimes from ppl kinda in the know, "I've never seen and Alfa like that."

I didn't paint the car but I kinda like the color scheme. The black Kamm tail is actually a nice touch as well.

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Normally the term "flake" might apply. But when one decides on not selling their Alfa, it's totally understood.

I thought of a scheme to go along with that paint job. Locate some Italian 'Fire Chief' decals for that puppy! :)

Btw, I'd still like to see more larger pics of this Berlina! Either on a web site or sent by email. Gotta add her to my pic collection.

I just tallied up my Alfa pics.

GTV: 525 pics
Spider: 270
Berlina: 68
Other Alfas: 87
my white GTV: 109
my red GTV: 101
my Spider: 201
Alfa parts: a gagillion

1 - 7 of 7 Posts