1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
2,783 Posts
Excellent video, great car. Congratulations.

·
Premium Member
265 Posts
Very cool! A friend with a Lotus Europa sent me the link yesterday.

That's a very nice looking Ti.

Mike

·
Registered
576 Posts
I watched that a few days ago. Excellent story. Excellent car. Congratulations. Petrolicious is becoming a must-visit for me! Great content on there!

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Thought I'd share a link to the video Petrolicious made
I didn't know that was you, Vespam! I just posted a front shot of your car on a BMW E30 site last week, not knowing it was yours.

Congratulations and nice work! You must be proud of having that gadget on Mars….not many people can say that!

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
Hey Dorian

Mate from one 1300Ti owner to another, superb, really well done on the build on your car. I love the stance, how clean it looks. It must be a real delight to drive. I have followed the other thread you put together on its restoration/build.

To have landed the job at Singer, equally must be really special. Having seen the videos of these really fantastic 911s, I appreciate the quality that goes into them.

I forwarded on the link re Petrolicious and your car to a bunch of my "Super" mates, one commenting back that is must be the Cool Nomination for a video for 2015.

·
Registered
4,650 Posts
My son sent me this video and as I started to watch it I turned up the sound louder so I could hear that beautiful exhaust note. :) You did an excellent job of rebuilding your car to your desires. :)

·
Registered
664 Posts
Your TI Super is an amazing build.

With your talent, it is time to convince Singer Vehicle Design to do an Alfa Romeo modern art.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Great Video & Story!

Someone at work forwarded the video to me last week. Love the story & car! It gives me some ideas for my Giulia Super restoration. I'm sure it is inspiring others as it has me. Thanks for posting!

And, BTW, congratulations on landing a job at Singer!

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks again everyone! This car was my obsession for many months. Looks like the Petrolicious watchers took very kindly to the Giulia :).

1 - 20 of 23 Posts