Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,096 Posts
Excellent video, great car. Congratulations.

·
Premium Member
330 Posts
Very cool! A friend with a Lotus Europa sent me the link yesterday.

That's a very nice looking Ti.

Mike

·
Registered
576 Posts
I watched that a few days ago. Excellent story. Excellent car. Congratulations. Petrolicious is becoming a must-visit for me! Great content on there!

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Thought I'd share a link to the video Petrolicious made
I didn't know that was you, Vespam! I just posted a front shot of your car on a BMW E30 site last week, not knowing it was yours.

Congratulations and nice work! You must be proud of having that gadget on Mars….not many people can say that!

·
Registered
90 Posts
Real cool.

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
Hey Dorian

Mate from one 1300Ti owner to another, superb, really well done on the build on your car. I love the stance, how clean it looks. It must be a real delight to drive. I have followed the other thread you put together on its restoration/build.

To have landed the job at Singer, equally must be really special. Having seen the videos of these really fantastic 911s, I appreciate the quality that goes into them.

I forwarded on the link re Petrolicious and your car to a bunch of my "Super" mates, one commenting back that is must be the Cool Nomination for a video for 2015.

·
Registered
4,798 Posts
My son sent me this video and as I started to watch it I turned up the sound louder so I could hear that beautiful exhaust note. :) You did an excellent job of rebuilding your car to your desires. :)

·
Registered
665 Posts
Your TI Super is an amazing build.

With your talent, it is time to convince Singer Vehicle Design to do an Alfa Romeo modern art.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Great Video & Story!

Someone at work forwarded the video to me last week. Love the story & car! It gives me some ideas for my Giulia Super restoration. I'm sure it is inspiring others as it has me. Thanks for posting!

And, BTW, congratulations on landing a job at Singer!

·
Premium Member
72 Posts
Congratulations on your Super and the Petrolicious video feature. Your car is really cool but the engine and exhaust notes were music to my ears!

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks again everyone! This car was my obsession for many months. Looks like the Petrolicious watchers took very kindly to the Giulia :).

·
Registered
4,293 Posts
Thanks again everyone! This car was my obsession for many months.

You're speaking of your car in the past tense. Are you planning on moving on to another car?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts