Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Deal of the Century. Pick it up and it is yours. Will go to the dump in December if not claimed.
Recently professionally painted. Excellent condition (No cracks,chips, blisters, or scrapes).
Needs new seals. Could also use a new rear window.
Located in Asheboro, NC

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
I won’t be coming to get it, but just to help others identify, this fits S2 and later?

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
Def deal of the century. Someone has to take this.

Reactions: goats

·
Registered
1978 alfa romeo spider, 1987 alfa romeo spider graduate
17 Posts
I am quite interested, however I am not sure if I can make the trip across the country to get it.
I don't suppose I could pay for it to be shipped?

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am quite interested, however I am not sure if I can make the trip across the country to get it.
I don't suppose I could pay for it to be shipped?
While its not heavy, its bulky and awkward. I suspect it would have to be crated on a skid. Not impossible but would take some doing.

·
Registered
363 Posts
I'd love to get it, if for nothing other than saving it. We live in Louisville KY and prob would have to drive the minivan there to get it.
If we get close to the "termination date" in DEC and it still is unclaimed, I'll get more serious about mounting a hostage-rescue mission.

·
Premium Member
5,876 Posts
Will fit 1971 to 1993.

Reactions: Alfaboutvegas

·
Premium Member
1,128 Posts
thank you Jim for clarification

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I could build a crate for it and mount on a skid For shipping safely. But would like a commitment before doing so.

·
Registered
1978 alfa romeo spider, 1987 alfa romeo spider graduate
17 Posts
I don't wish to be an inconvenience, but If you are willing to get it set it up to be shipped then I would be willing to compensate you for your time and expenses.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I don't wish to be an inconvenience, but If you are willing to get it set it up to be shipped then I would be willing to compensate you for your time and expenses.
Ol. I’ll start working on the crate, and will post picture when ready. I’ll get estimates for shipping.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I second stasha's comment. There are professional packers who can take care of that.
Ive decided not crate the top. Itt wonf Fit on a pallet, which makes it more difficult.
If anyone wants it and can pick it up, PM me before end-Dec. i may consider delivering part way, depending where.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts