Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
Well.. Gordon's a friend.. and there is/was some talk about that.. I do know that he plans to continue to work on Alfa's, looking at options.. Perhaps he'll shed light when the time comes.. he does good work and a good guy..
D

·
Registered
3 Posts
Owned a 1974/1975 Alfa Spider Veloce with both a hard and soft top. Was beige with a luggage rack on trunk lid and a second crome strip on door. Is it still in NM? Did see it about 10 years ago at NE shopping center. Would like to know how she is doing and would you like to sell. Did have an electrical problem and first mate did not like the car, so was sold in 1976.

·
Premium Member
313 Posts
Gordon at Performance, in operation

Gordon's shop at the corner of Lomas and Washington was full of activity on Monday of this week with a Giulietta Spider Veloce on the rack, a '73 spider with a twin spark receiving some final touches, and an '80s spider out front for sale. And a '77 spider arrived for top end work.
He's working four days a work, and eager to talk about desert racing (with an Alfa?). Albuquerque 505 265-0855.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Hey Gordon. Good luck with the change and all..
I was going to call you.. I've got a 79 Spider project, and I'll be digging into the top end this Spring.. Do you have any used 2 piece exhaust manifolds? I'll give you a call..
Dave

·
Registered
69 Posts
Hey,

Here's a heads up but Performance Imports closed up and I think Jeff and Gordon went there own way. Jeff who did the SAAB side of things has moved to another location and Jeff may be working out of his own garage. I haven't called him yet but have his cell number if anyone needs...PM me.

Robert

·
Registered
69 Posts
whoops....didn't see the previous post...:rolleyes:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.