Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Alfisti, I am in need of the front passenger fender, actually just the narcell area. I am having the car painted and there is some damage to the head light area which makes it hard to mount the carellos. Body man suggested getting the fender replaced OR just the front 1/4 of the fender. Basically need the narcel, headlight opening area only.Anyone have one they could part with?

Car is a 69 Spider however I think they are the same to early 80's? I know the side marker is different.

Thanks.,

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
HELLO Alfisti, any advice would help here. Is the front headlight area the same from 1966-1982(end of series 2 run)?
On the classic alfa site, they list the front fender as suitable for all spiders 66-82, just a confirmation will do.

Thanks guys and gals

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the replies, everyone. So far no luck, anyone out there in Alfaland have a pre 84 pass side fender they can part with?

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi guys. Thanks for the replies all. Car is i the shop now and the owners getting a big antsy.

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I still need a passenger fender from pre 83 spider.Anyone?

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi all still no luck finding a suitable fender. Any help would be greatly appreciated

·
Registered
2,194 Posts
I rode my bike by the junkyard here in Denver that had the Spider but it's gone. Looks like they're cleaning out the yard.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts