Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need color wiring diagram for 1986 Graduate Spider, & source/advice to replace the toggle switch & perhaps two electric window motors & how to tell if motors or switch bad. Just bought car.

Also need to find an inner tie rod end driver's side to replace one with excess play.

Armand [email protected]

·
Registered
1973 Spider; the daily
103 Posts
Need color wiring diagram for 1986 Graduate Spider, & source/advice to replace the toggle switch & perhaps two electric window motors & how to tell if motors or switch bad. Just bought car.

Also need to find an inner tie rod end driver's side to replace one with excess play.

Armand [email protected]
Private message Papajam for a wiring diagram. As for parts I would look at classic alfa or centerline. There are many more good ones but that's what I remember right now.

·
Registered
8,294 Posts
Jim 'Papajam' passed away last year, but someone on here can send a diagram if they have one.

·
Administrator
17,154 Posts
Here is a long list of Suppliers: Supplier List It is over ten years old though so check to see if they are still viable.

I will send you copies of Papa Jam's (Jim Neill) color coded wire diagrams via a Conversation. Click on your mini-avatar in the upper right corner.

·
Premium Member
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here is a long list of Suppliers: Supplier List It is over ten years old though so check to see if they are still viable.

I will send you copies of Papa Jam's (Jim Neill) color coded wire diagrams via a Conversation. Click on your mini-avatar in the upper right corner.
Sorry, I do not know what the mini-avatar symbol looks like. You can send to my email, [email protected].

·
Premium Member
86 Veloce
1,069 Posts
Avatar is picture you uploaded to represent you in the upper right corner of the home page.

·
Registered
8,294 Posts
if someone sends you a file in the conversations box, you will receive notification in an email anyway...well, I do
It is better than publishing an email on the net, unless you encrypt it (disguise it)

·
Administrator
17,154 Posts
Sorry, I do not know what the mini-avatar symbol looks like.
The avatar is the picture sort of thing to the left of a message. In your case it is a big letter C with a green background - the generic avatar the system gives you. Look at the top right side of the page for a small version of that. Click on it to find the 'conversation' I started to send you the wire diagrams.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts