Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,045 Posts
Have excellent pan guard, primed and repainted silver. $70.00 plus shipping. Good complete ig switch with keys, $50.00 plus shipping. IAP wood shift knob, plain wood, dark Mahogany in color. I used it a few months and then located one lighter in color which is a better match for my Nardi Streering wheel. $40.00 plus shipping.

Robert Hill in Memphis, TN [email protected]

·
Registered
228 Posts
I have one original heater motor with the fan (nos still in alfa box!) , but the best is to give me any part number so to be sure.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
I have your mirrors, in black though, power and everythng. PM me with offer

·
Premium Member
685 Posts
I have some stuff

I parted out an '87 and an '85 which has similar components. I have the used heater box from the '87. I also have a set of axle straps, new. PM me and I can send you pics also. Paypal is preferred. :)

·
Registered
228 Posts
I will check for the part number as soon as I'm back in my base (in 4 days). If I recall correct started with 115xxx . I also recall that it looks exactly like the blowers from 105 series (gtv/berlina) and actually is the same also the fan is the same , however, at the supporting brackets where the 2 rubbers go, is little wider. If finally will work for you price is $120 including shipping fees . Keep in mind is a NOS alfa.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts