Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m looking for local shops that keep some stock of common parts for 91 Alfa Spider.
Preferable in the GTA.
Nice manual wouldn’t hurt either. With electrical and parts diagrams of course.
Thank you in advance.
Mark

·
Registered
3,577 Posts
This is your first post on the BB Mark...welcome. There are a couple of places left in Toronto that actually sell & stock parts for out vintage cars.

Pinarello Motori in Woodbridge usually stock a lot of parts for their work on customer cars...but I'm sure they'll offer help with the parts you might need.

Selective Auto parts in North York also have parts in stock as well.

·
Premium Member
847 Posts
Hi there, welcome. If you look at cardisc.com it will likely have all that you need for manuals. I like the cardisc stuff. If you make a separate request for the wiring diagrams in the spider forum, someone may be able to help you.
We all look forward to seeing pictures of your car. :)

·
Registered
140 Posts
Depends on what you are looking for, there are several guys in GTA area that specialize in Alfa parts. Check Kijiji, most of the guys have a lot more "stuff' than what they post on there, send PM and meet them in person. In my experience, other than some major body panels, most Alfa Romeo parts can be sourced locally.

·
Registered
8,448 Posts
Welcome to the BB!
I sent you (to your conversations box) a coloured wiring diagram and pdf parts book for your S4

·
Premium Member
1,948 Posts
This forum is extremely helpful anyway, but it makes it a lot easier to help if we can see what your car looks like. Please post pictures!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts