Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I parted out a running and driving '87 Spider Graduate with 92K miles on it and have the following parts left over that need a new home:

Engine - ran well when pulled.
Transmission - pops out of 2nd gear under load but shifts well and does not make any bad noises.
Doors - not rusty but missing windows.
Trunk lid
Exhaust manifold with cat pipe
Top assembly - works well, but the top is original and it needs a new rear window.
Some miscellaneous trim and I am sure other parts I have forgotten about.

All of these parts are located in southeast Wisconsin just south of Milwaukee and the price for the whole lot is $250 for a quick sale. I no longer live in WI so the deal is that the parts have to be picked up and I will not ship any of them. I will be back in WI from Sep 17 - 22 and can help load them at that time. Please contact me by private message if you have any questions or want to arrange a time to see them.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just a quick bump to sell these parts!

I went to the place where they are stored and found that there were also the chrome/stainless trim parts for around the windshield frame and the gas pedal assembly there. The engine and transmission are still bolted together and I forgot to mention that the clutch assembly was almost brand new (less than 50 miles on it) when the engine and trans were removed.

Make me an offer on these parts!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts