Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do you guys go about looking up parts for your cars? Is there a website anywhere that has the diagrams available?

·
Registered
265 Posts
619:

What model car do you have? The Alfa Romeo Owner's Club has an extensive library of service manuals, parts manuals, service bulletins, etc. For a very nominal feel they will make you a CD of all that info. Can't be beat! The best thing is to call or write them and tell them you want the "all in one" which includes all the pertinent information for that model.

The icing on the cake is that if you send them a photo of your car, they'll put that picture on the CD!

Alfa Romeo Owners Club USA - Manuals

Good luck with it!

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
There are also Microfiche for these cars. Years ago I put together a CD that sold to a few folks with the microfiche data for the 86 Spider I had that was viewable with a browser, worked pretty well (you click on the various areas to drill down). I've had all the stuff scanned for the Milano for years but haven't gotten around to it yet! A few screen shots of what I did for the Spider.

Kevin

Attachments

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Do you have the 86 Microfische in .pdf format? I'd like to get a copy.

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
Sorry, I don't have it in pdf format, there are a lot of pages and the way I have it (click to drill down) doesn't lend itself well to printing to pdf. I might be able to dig up one of the CD's I made if you are interested.

Kevin

1 - 6 of 6 Posts