Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
--ADMINISTRATOR--chiuso per ferie
11,992 Posts
Does anyone have a high resolution photo of this image?

This image use to be I believe the image on the parts boxes back in the 80's and 90's for Alfa Romeo.

Thanks
Are you the one looking for this on Facebook? I have a few questions.

What are you wanting to do with this pattern? How large of an area do you need to cover? What size do you want the Alfa logo to be?

The logo has changed over the years. In the samples below, the one in the middle is the one used in the sixties. I can't speak for the other two.

Attachments

·
Registered
126 Posts
I'll take two fender covers and a side of phone case please.

Seriously, I like the parts box cell phone covers, where can I get one? I also like Mark's design.

·
Registered
362 Posts
There's a bunch of Alfa theme covers available for iPhones on the internet..just Google. The problem is for those of us who don't use iPhones or other "high-rent" or other popular phones!! I'm thinking the plan is to print the logo on something durable (like auto wrap film or other contact films) and change it out when it gets worn?? Most likely needs to be a centralized project as to print for one phone will cost as much to switch to an iPhone, We just need a point person!!?? Maybe someone needs to go by an old-time Alfa dealer (like DiFatta or "Alfa Parts" in Berkley) and get us a photo if no one on the BB has a pristine logo-box available??

·
Registered
362 Posts
Hi Brian...I don't want to inherit this project, but can carry it a bit!!
I assume the goal is to do a phone case cover per the first post for other than iPhones. The original guys (one in AU, the other in the UK) doing this are printing it directly on the plastic case...per my last post, a bit too high tech/costly for me and I assume, us. My thought is we get a really good, high rez photo and blow it up (wraps are classically 36" wide) to print on wrap stock. Then glue it to a smooth phone case. I just talked to my local wrap store and they are still Covid-Controlled and suggest I call next week for an appointment. so let's talk, I'll PM you my phone # and call me back if you can help. Ciao Paul

·
Registered
362 Posts
Hi Brian
Is what you have the box? If so what's the original size (+/-)?
Or the photograph as posted?
Thanks
Paul

·
Registered
7,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sorry for the late reply.

For some reason, I do not always get an email alert whenever I have a new response to a post that I am subscribed to.

I was looking for this image to make a custom cell phone cover.

Yes - I also posted on an Alfa Spider FB group.

Since I could not find the image, I decided to make use a different, more simple image for a cell phone case.

Thanks again everyone for the responses.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
There's a bunch of Alfa theme covers available for iPhones on the internet..just Google. The problem is for those of us who don't use iPhones or other "high-rent" or other popular phones!! I'm thinking the plan is to print the logo on something durable (like auto wrap film or other contact films) and change it out when it gets worn?? Most likely needs to be a centralized project as to print for one phone will cost as much to switch to an iPhone, We just need a point person!!?? Maybe someone needs to go by an old-time Alfa dealer (like DiFatta or "Alfa Parts" in Berkley) and get us a photo if no one on the BB has a pristine logo-box available??
Correct.

If you have an iPhone, you have plenty of options.

I have a Motorola, so I needed to have one custom made on eBay.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Correct.

If you have an iPhone, you have plenty of options.

I have a Motorola, so I needed to have one custom made on eBay.
Can you share your eBay source?
Is it printed directly on the case?
Is the case clear?
Or is laminated on the case?
Thanks
Paul

·
Registered
7,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Can you share your eBay source?
Is it printed directly on the case?
Is the case clear?
Or is laminated on the case?
Thanks
Paul
I have not received it yet but I'll let you know once it arrives.

Thanks

1 - 17 of 17 Posts