Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
PARTING OUT: 1991 ALFA ROMEO SPIDER: VIN#ZARBB32N8M6011611

This 1991 Alfa Spider Convertible is the Last Generation of the Alfa Romeo Brand imported to the United States. It was Totaled from a hit on the Right Cowl. PARTING OUT WHOLE CAR

NOTE: ALREADY SOLD SEATS & TAIL LIGHTS

·
Registered
what part?
10,307 Posts
are you going by some 'book' price for these parts? some part really quite pricy, these cars are not that unique, trying not to be rude:):)

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
are you going by some 'book' price for these parts? some part really quite pricy, these cars are not that unique, trying not to be rude:):)
Let's see... $50, including the time necessary to get to the car, remove the part, box it and pay for the shipping (note: shipping was included). Add in the benefit for the buyer of not having to dig through eBay and bid/wait/hope... Gee bianchi1, with folks like you on the BB, I just might never offer to spend an hour in the barn looking for something, an another hour to take it off, only to be the recipient of a post like this.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hi there,

Do you still have the seatbelts? I need the complete assembly forboth sides. If you still have them please contact with price.

Thanks

·
Registered
37 Posts
You Are NOt Responding. I Will Now Report You To Paypal

I have waited long enough for my part. I will be reporting you to Paypal

1 - 14 of 14 Posts