Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Gotta make room in my garage for other projects. Make me a reasonable offer plus actual shipping and it's yours. Or, if you're in the Houston, Texas area, come pick it up for free as long as it's for your personal use and not to resell. More to come. Thanks.
Head 1.jpg
Head 3.jpg

clutch 1.jpg
Cam Chain.jpg
Cams.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
360 Posts
Gotta make room in my garage for other projects. Make me a reasonable offer plus actual shipping and it's yours. Or, if you're in the Houston, Texas area, come pick it up for free as long as it's for your personal use and not to resell. More to come. Thanks.
View attachment 1655907
I'd like the sump guard.
I have a son in Houston who can pick up.
PM me with a suggested price.

No, not for resale.
Thanks

·
Premium Member
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Added some parts and updated. See post #1 please.

·
Registered
360 Posts
I hate to be hitting you up for your items, but I'd really like to put AC into my Spider. Can I get the son to make another run over for the compressor, condenser/fan, and mount?

·
Premium Member
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I hate to be hitting you up for your items, but I'd really like to put AC into my Spider. Can I get the son to make another run over for the compressor, condenser/fan, and mount?
No problem. I can't promise the compressor still works but the condenser and fan should be good. I think I also have a few other A/C related parts I'll try to lay my hands on. Just have him contact me and we'll make it happen.

·
Premium Member
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Premium Member
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Premium Member
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
1 - 9 of 9 Posts