Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi, I've been parting out my 1992 Alfa Romeo 164 L. It was in perfect running/driving order and I tried to sell it, but had no takers to I'm parting it out!

I have many parts still available including:

(3.0l V6 Engine is being taken apart now, see below)
ZF automatic transmission - working good. Complete with torque converter - $300
Wheels with Speedline rims - $50 each or will make a deal on all 4.
Black leather heated and power seats front and rear - $400

3.0L V6 ENGINE PARTS AVAILABLE- Was working great, no problems, no smoke. Has 116k miles on it.
Cylinder heads - $450
These should be inspected and have new valve stem seals put in prior to use. Price includes both heads, no cam shafts or valve covers, will be assembled with valves, springs, and keepers. Guaranteed no cracks.

Short block - crank shaft, block, oil pump, connecting rods, pistons, & cylinders - $350

Complete fuel injection - $200 OBO

Complete engine sub-frame -$50

And many other parts such as headlights, lenses, tail lights, bumpers, brake calipers, pad sensors, struts, springs, alternator, coolant reservoir, trunk lining, emblems, lenses, trunk light, dome light, starter, sunroof, e-brake, shifter, ski bag, spare tire donut, sideview mirror, rearview mirror, oil pan, steering rack, third brake light, door handles, grab handles, map lights, interior lights, switches, radio cassette player, suspension parts, trunk lid, hood, grilles

I'm located in Portland, OR but can ship no problem.

Please email for prices, I have a few things on eBay right now at Red Fox Vintage Parts items - Get great deals on Alfa Romeo 164, Land Rover items on eBay Stores!

But not everything is listed, and I'd prefer to sell outside of eBay so please just send an email for anything that you want. Thank you!

thi[email protected]

·
Premium Member
16,248 Posts
Another one down the tube.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
BTT - Taking the engine apart today so individual parts are available. Please read above for a description, thank you.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Hi,

I have a 91 164L, and I need a few things: 1) overflow bottle, windshield washer bottle, if if the float sensor works, AC compressor, if it works, left rear door lock, and what kind/size wheels do you have?

Thanks,
Khalil

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi,

What do you mean by the overflow bottle? Coolant? - If so $25
Washer bottle w/ good float - $35
What of the door lock do you need? The solenoid? - If so $30
The rims are Speedline 15 inch, and the tires are Pirelli Sport Veloce 6,000 195-65 with about 40-50% tread left. If you can pick them up I'd do $175 for all 4.

Let me know what you think, thanks.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Hi. Ok I,LL take the coolant resevoir - do u know if it fits a 91? Also pls let me know if it's clean ( no oil residue) or no cracks, especially the neck. Also the washer w float. Other things. The turn signal lever complete. The backup light switches etc that are inside the shift console. Maybe a few others. Is there a # I can call u?

Thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts