Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Gang,

I still have plenty of parts for GTV6s sitting on shelves, plus one last organ donor that remains pretty much intact. The only non-GTV6 bits I have is an Alfetta transaxle--- complete from the front tip of the deDion frame to the rear wheels. As I can't use this assembly on my own GTV6 project, I'll let that go cheap. Also, received a large box of parts from Holland that I am to try to sell for a friend over there. So, some in that lot are Euro specific, like a KPM speedo and others. Quite a few bits that are not for GTV6s. May lay those out at some point for a group portrait to show. Easier than trying to ID parts I'm not familiar with.

Let me know if I can help with any components you might be in the hunt for to complete your ALFA. Thanks.

Peter
[email protected]

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi,
I have several tachs as extras. Price will depend on how complete you need it to be, and how bright the orange graphics on the dial face. If you want to email me, I can show pix and work up a price to match.

Any other GTV6 bits on your list while we're at it?

Thanks,
Peter

·
Registered
3 Posts
If you've got tail lights, I'm in the market for a set. Also looking for a complete spare distributor if you have one. Cheers, Rick.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Rocket,
Were you looking for just the GTV6 lenses, or some of the other associated parts too (buckets and/or PC boards)? If you e-mail me, I can sort thru what I might have and send pix. I should have an extra distributor on a shelf close by. Plus one still in place on my remote '84 bone car. I've been looking for one more reason to justify that 2 hour round trip. So, we can see how much help I can be. What model year is your GTV6?

Cheers,
Peter
[email protected]

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
jboniface and rocket... I've gone thru my goodies and saved aside examples of the parts you were looking for. Happy to show you what I found if you want to e-mail me to send pix. Found 2 distributors to choose from. Several tachs, and at least one tail light lens.

Thanks, Peter

·
Registered
248 Posts
jboniface and rocket... I've gone thru my goodies and saved aside examples of the parts you were looking for. Happy to show you what I found if you want to e-mail me to send pix. Found 2 distributors to choose from. Several tachs, and at least one tail light lens.

Thanks, Peter
Pease send pics of tachs to [email protected]
thanks

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Pix of Auxiliary Air Valve sent via e-mail. Let me know what you think and we'll go from there.

Thanks,
Peter

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Pix of tachs sent via e-mail. Several options offered on detail parts and such. Once I have a better feel for your choices on those I can come up with prices for you.

Thanks, Peter

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hi Tony,

Hit me with an e-mail and I'll see what I cn do. On the D-side door handle, do you have just a broken paddle that needs replaced, or need a complete unit w/working key? On the original gas caps, those use large screw threads as opposed to a bayonet-style fitting. Any other GTV6 bits on your list?

Peter
[email protected]

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hi Gang,

I still have plenty of parts for GTV6s sitting on shelves, plus one last organ donor that remains pretty much intact. The only non-GTV6 bits I have is an Alfetta transaxle--- complete from the front tip of the deDion frame to the rear wheels. As I can't use this assembly on my own GTV6 project, I'll let that go cheap. Also, received a large box of parts from Holland that I am to try to sell for a friend over there. So, some in that lot are Euro specific, like a KPM speedo and others. Quite a few bits that are not for GTV6s. May lay those out at some point for a group portrait to show. Easier than trying to ID parts I'm not familiar with.

Let me know if I can help with any components you might be in the hunt for to complete your ALFA. Thanks.

Peter
[email protected]
Just bought an 86 GTV6. Will arrive tomorrow or Sunday - will give it a once over. Going to need some parts

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Congratulations on adding that car to your stable. Hope you live near some twisty mountain roads to go play on.

Happy to check on any bits you need to bring it to life once you've had a chance to look it over. When you e-mail me, let me know if your goals are to make it concourse-ready, or a decent driver, or something in between. That may help me sort thru the bits I can offer.

Here's my e-mail--- [email protected]

Cheers, Peter

·
Registered
54 Posts
Peter. Email coming. Will post an email link.

i won’t want concourse qualify - I’ve found a couple of rust spots and I’m not down for a total strip down rebuild - lol.
It was a NJ car so the engine bays not pretty.
I’ll post a YouTube video later today - and drop the link here.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts