Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought this car to fix up and decided the front end was too much to fix.

Car is complete, good top. Rear right tail light and center reflector are on ebay starting at $1 right now. Good front bumper and rear. Good doors and trunk lid. NO RUST.

Interior is a little rough so seats need to be redone and top looks almost new. Car is in Denver on my lift for the time being. I could not get car to start when I bought it, and been sitting for one year. Engine leaks oil.

Please email any part requests since I am not on this site very often.

[email protected]

Have a great day!

Attachments

·
Registered
'64 Spider Normale (Bought new), now "abnormale"; '91 Spider Veloce
309 Posts
i bought this car to fix up and decided the front end was too much to fix.

Car is complete, good top. Rear right tail light and center reflector are on ebay starting at $1 right now. Good front bumper and rear. Good doors and trunk lid. No rust.

Interior is a little rough so seats need to be redone and top looks almost new. Car is in denver on my lift for the time being. I could not get car to start when i bought it, and been sitting for one year. Engine leaks oil.

Please email any part requests since i am not on this site very often.

[email protected]

have a great day!
i need the exhaust manifold for cyl. 1 & 4

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Car is sold, sorry if I didnt get back to you on the smaller parts since a few dealers called me and bought most in bulk. The remainder of the car Dickson (above replied) purchased if your need something like tranny, rear end, block, etc.

The car was damaged to much for repairing and the interior was rough with a young woman that owned it and was not treated very well if you know what I mean!

I tried to sell the whole car locally for months for $1,200 and had no luck, and parting it out was a pain but at least I made a little money.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts