Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Premium Member
'69 GTV 1750, '92 Spider Veloce
131 Posts
Interested in tail light assemblies or just the passenger side. What color is the striping, white or cream?
Thanks, Andy

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the white strip is cream. i have the passenger side available. pm your email address and i can send you some pictures. don't know how to attach picture on alfabb....

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi, I would be interested in the mirror mounting clip for the rear vision mirror if available. I have a '74 Spider so I assume they are the same

·
Registered
125 Posts
Hello,

Is the main tub carpet available and, if so, what state is it in and what colour, please? Also are the dash top and door cards (again, what colour?) in good condition, please?

I am in the UK but have a US spec LHD automatic.

Thanks

Peter

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
center mirror

Hi, I would be interested in the mirror mounting clip for the rear vision mirror if available. I have a '74 Spider so I assume they are the same

the 91 spider mirror is different from the 74 mirror. I will PM you a picture

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
carpet/dash

Hello,

Is the main tub carpet available and, if so, what state is it in and what colour, please? Also are the dash top and door cards (again, what colour?) in good condition, please?

I am in the UK but have a US spec LHD automatic.

Thanks

Peter
The base carpet is black and is in great condition, all the carpet pieces are Black. door cards are beige but i don't know the condition as i have yet to removed them from the car door.

·
Registered
125 Posts
The base carpet is black and is in great condition, all the carpet pieces are Black. door cards are beige but i don't know the condition as i have yet to removed them from the car door.
Thanks alfa311,

I'm very interested in both those items and the dash top if still available and in good condition.

Best wishes

Peter

1 - 20 of 71 Posts