Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey all,

I'm sadly parting out my LS. Curious if anyone needs some odds & ends. Car is still intact and I have the sad task ahead of dismantling it. I had a valve crash, replaced a head and it turned out there were more problems that I never got around to dealing with. Now paint fade and PS rack failure.. ugh. Throwing in the towel and would rather the parts go to make other alfas better. Here are some of the parts worth salvaging:

exhaust (brand new flex hoses, cat passes cleanly, new-ish center, fine muffler)
bumpers
side marker lamps
suspension (konis & eibach lowering springs)
brand new rotors all around (now rusted, so would need a blast)
S gearbox
interior parts
metric instrument cluster (canadian)
tan recaro interior - the gem (currently tested ebay at $2K, will lower it to $1K and see if there's interest)
various engine parts
fog lamps (almost new)

Really prefer local pickup unless it's really small stuff. Please contact me directly if there's interest.

Karl
Alameda, CA

·
Registered
22 Posts
Looking for parts to dress a long block. Transmission, clutch, and shifter cables. Have you got all of those things?

·
Registered
557 Posts
Pm sent about interior and lowering springs a few weeks ago. Please drop me a PM if avail.

Thank you!

·
Registered
6 Posts
164LS

Hi do you still have the Engine ? what were the other problems ? I am looking for an engine to build so not to worried about condition as it will all get inspected and replaced as necessary and if you do how much would you want for it ?

kind regards Robert

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
164 motor

Hi do you still have the Engine ? what were the other problems ? I am looking for an engine to build so not to worried about condition as it will all get inspected and replaced as necessary and if you do how much would you want for it ?

kind regards Robert
Robert,

We bought the motor from this car for our Lemons team. This gives us a total of 5 motors which may be a little too much. We have all the parts to put a '95 motor together. There is one bent valve from getting stuck in the valve guide and the lower end is unknown. Let me know if you're interested.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The car is now at Alfa Parts Exchange. Please reach out to them if you'd like parts. I took motor, most of the interior, suspension, and wheels. Good S gearbox, exhaust, bumpers w/side lights & fog lights, interior door panels, etc.

Karl

·
Registered
557 Posts
you still selling interior and suspension?

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Sorry to high-jack. When I got an email explaining that I had a response, I selfishly assumed it was for my post of tearing down my 164LS,

I did not mean to hi jack.
Robert

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
interested in the LS fog lamps please PM me with a fair price
Frank La Sala

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Frank - I harvested some parts for people and the rest of the car went to APE (including the fog lamps). I would reach out to them and see if they still have them. They were in perfect shape. I thin you can find them online either way.

Cheers

1 - 20 of 22 Posts