Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
parting out this milano platinum. everything is there except most of the interior which went up in a ball of flames. most of the dash, all of the headliner, and the two front seats are burned. i would also consider selling it as a whole car.

·
Registered
2,667 Posts
Hi Anthony,

Is the hood in good condition? I need a hood and that's the right color!!

Zamani

·
Premium Member
6,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Milano Hood

Here are a couple pictures I took of the hood today. Price is $150. I can bring it to the next track event if you are not in a rush or I can pack it and give you a total.

·
Premium Member
6,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Milano Hood

Here is another picture. the hood has a few small cracks in the paint. Should be repainted before put on a car. Sniady was with me when I too kthe pictures so maybe he can comment on the hood for you? Sniady?

·
Registered
2,667 Posts
Amazing, that actually looks quite good. Is there much oxidation, dings or major scratches? Mine has a plenum pop bruise. If it looks fine (not looking for a perfect hood), I will let you know in a day or two. Not sure if I will attend Willow Springs this April so I might ask Larry to haul it up here when he is down there if he is ok with it.

Thanks.

Zamani

·
Premium Member
1,456 Posts
Yeah I was there, hood has like 3 major scartches from what I saw, 2 are kinda keep, the other is bubbled up. If you know how to buff, you cant definitly make the hood look clean. Or get it re-painted. I would just buff it out, inless you got the mula to paint it.

·
Registered
2,667 Posts
I won't bother repainting. I just want something acceptable. My hood has big portions of the clear coat come off (looks like it is suffering from leprosy), many stone chips and 2 bumps (due to plenum poping). The roof is also oxidizing a little. I don't really car. This is not a concourse car. This is a very period INCORRECT car. :D . I will let you know in a day or two.

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
483 Posts
Wanted: Ignition Switch

I need a new ignition switch for my Verde (along with the keys and the door locks).

If they didn't get toasted how much?

Thanks,
Dom

·
Registered
9 Posts
Need ABS sensors and the cruise control stuff

oooh, sorry to hear about your platinum. Let me know if you have ABS sensors and a working cruise control.

Thanks,
Bill in MD

·
Registered
992 Posts
One of you guys should buy my Milano and use parts from the Milano above to put it back on the road. It'd be schweet.

Just need to replace some door panels and fenders and fix the front left wheel. You'd have one helluva Milano. Nice tight suspension, nice interior, cd player...even the ARC works correctly. Woot! You know you want to!

I don't have the time or space myself.

·
Premium Member
16,240 Posts
Got the door locking module (computer), part number 161204503000, Bitron 2043027?

It is a 4 inch by 1.5 inch by 1 inch black module hiding behind the lhs of the dash above the fuse box, behind the pull out dash pocket. Plug w/8 wires fits in the bottom.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts