Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am parting out a 1987 Milano gold edition. Here is just some of the stuff i have looked at at made sure are in good shape that are for sale.

Door Handles

Interior (except the driver seat)

All window glass (though the small triangle piece in the rear passenger door is spoken for)

Tail Lights

Dash/gauges

Headlights

Front passenger and driver fenders are good

The black rubber trim around the car

The Milano gold and v6 2.5 badges

Rear Bumper

Radiator

I also have taillights, front and rear window glass, and vent covers from a 78 alfetta sport sedan available too.

The motor, transmission, power steering and brakes are already spoken for, sorry. Please make me an offer on anything you want and if there is anything you want me to check out on it, feel free to ask. I would also be willing to make you a deal for a good 164 motor or gtv6 parts, or if you want to take the parts off yourself. PM me if your interested or have any questions.

·
Registered
659 Posts
'87 Milano parts wanted

I could sure use the speedometer pulse sender (I believe it's on the transmission housing, or possibly the clutch housing). And the speedometer/odometer head in the gauge cluster.

Thanks,
Dave Spiegelthal
[email protected]

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
please correct me if im wrong, i think the speedo sender is the same one that is in the gtv6, so i was planning on keeping it. if its different, i will gladly sell it. As for the speedo and odo, i will pull those asap for you.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Thanks, James. I'm not sure if the Milano and GTV6 senders are exactly the same; I had read somewhere that they are different between the 2.5L and 3.0L Milano models because of different final drive ratios, so the same sort of difference may (or may not) exist between the GTV6 and Milano 2.5L.

Anybody out there know the answer?

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
im keeping all the v6 engine parts and engine electrics for my other v6 cars, sorry

·
Registered
191 Posts
its a really stupid request..XD
but I need the air ducts that go from the heater box to the dashboards air vents
are they still on the car? PM me
Thanks

1 - 13 of 13 Posts