Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
parting out my 71 spider after i restored it about 90% after i learned that the guy who did the bodywork botched up the inner rockers everything is there except bumpers ,motor and trans it has a new top,lowering springs ( new ) new drivers side rear quater panel and floors etc its a shame the car never made it out of the garage

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
im in south jersey 15 min away from south philly send me your email and i will send you some pics that i have thanks for the reply joe t

·
Premium Member
22,637 Posts
Interested in exterior door handles, with key, if they're decent or better. Thanks
Andrew, Berkeley CA

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks everyone i will send pics and post a couple here i will be going in order thanks joe t for those who havent sent thier e mail address please send it thanks again

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
I could use the interior door panels and the handles

Black, right??

·
Registered
596 Posts
Usually when I hit reply there is a place to "manage uploads" and those are where you put pictures.

·
Premium Member
1,727 Posts
How are the seats? I'm really just looking for a passenger side seat pan....
Also interested in the rear interior drape that covers the area under the folded down convertible top,

Also would like the panel from the rear of the passenger side front fender well that protects the door hinge area.

How is your brake vacuum booster?

Finally, do you have a jack?

Whew, that turned into quite a request list!

thanks,

Lokki

1 - 20 of 27 Posts