Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a 71 GTV 1750 that I am parting out. Car only had 23,000 miles on it when it was parked and not moved since 1993. The grill and dashboard are already sold. Round emblems are gone too. The rest is there. Please let me know what you want and make me an offer. The entire drive train is in perfect working order.

I am located in the bay area california.

Brian

email: [email protected]

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hello Brian - I sent you an e-mail earlier today, thanks for the reply.

Can you please let me know prices for the items please, especially the window cranks, tail lights, and hood?

If you can e-mail any pictures that would be great as well. I live in San Diego but can send someone with cash for purchase and pick up.

Thanks!

·
Registered
552 Posts
rear vent windows and how are the latches ,gas tank,alfa script on trunk,wiper motor if its a 3 wire,rear lic plate bracket,glove box lock pm me thanks joe t

·
Premium Member
516 Posts
Alfa seat parts

Brian- do you perhaps have the black plastic cover on DRIVER'S seat that covers the seat rake adj./fold forward mechanism? Hope that's clear if you look. Thanks,

Wally

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Brian- do you perhaps have the black plastic cover on DRIVER'S seat that covers the seat rake adj./fold forward mechanism? Hope that's clear if you look. Thanks,

Wally
I do have it but i think it is brown. I will check tomorrow afternoon.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Brian - Great, thanks for the engine update. I sent you an e-mail as well. Would like to talk price when you can. My phone is in my e-mail.
Thanks!
Jason

·
Premium Member
2,816 Posts
Sent you an email on courtesy lamps......

·
Premium Member
2,243 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts