Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,232 Posts
I'd be interested in brake and clutch hydraulics parts. Is the car a 10544 or 10551?

·
Registered
58 Posts
I need the side marker lights if you have them. Also, what wheels does it have? Also, what condition is the front clip like, especially the right side. What kind of condition are the trunk mats, at least the floor and rear sections? What color is the rear seat, and what is the condition? Dashboard and center console would also be of interest if the condition is good.

Thanks,
Steve

·
Registered
3 Posts
69 gtv

Hi - I would be interested in the remains of the car rather than have it scrapped. I am presuming it is in rough shape but further details would be appreciated. Thanks

Ian

'75 Alfetta Saloon

·
Registered
119 Posts
I am interested in the rear bumper pls ( BTW, does your have the vertical bumper stop ? )

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wheels

I'm not sure what size they are. Might be 14 x7s they look pretty wide.
How much are you willing to pay?

Thanks
Selwyn

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
69GTV parts

I need the side marker lights if you have them. Also, what wheels does it have? Also, what condition is the front clip like, especially the right side. What kind of condition are the trunk mats, at least the floor and rear sections? What color is the rear seat, and what is the condition? Dashboard and center console would also be of interest if the condition is good.

Thanks,
Steve

Hi Steve.
I am interested in selling the whole car as a unit. I have had a couple of guys looking it over and discovered that there are new floor pans and jackin supports, not installed as well as a new spare wheel well.
I may sell it as a unit if the price is right. Otherwise I will part it out.

If I part it out I will let you know what is available.

Thanks
Selwyn

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
69gtv

Hi - I would be interested in the remains of the car rather than have it scrapped. I am presuming it is in rough shape but further details would be appreciated. Thanks

Ian

'75 Alfetta Saloon
It is in rough shape due to salt corrosion underneath. The replacement parts are availablebut not installed. Floor pans , jacking brackets and spare wheel well are all new peices. Most of the rest needs some tough up bodywork I have a couple of interested people who are looking to buy the whole thing.
I will let you know what happens

The wheels and tires are good. I will try to complete an inventory of items which I will make available on request.
Thanks
Selwyn

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
i'd be interested in the front and rear glass. i'm in detroit, so not too far away for pickup.

PM me a price

kevin

·
Registered
169 Posts
From the front grill, I need the two stainless steel horizontal bars that go between the centre grill and fog light. Let me know if you have them and their condition.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Front & Real Glass.

i'd be interested in the front and rear glass. i'm in detroit, so not too far away for pickup.

PM me a price

kevin
Hi The front and real glass are clear with no cracks or scratches. There are also the 2 new gaskets. You can have them for $ 500.00 if you want to come and get them. Or make me an offer.
I also have 2 very good condition Ricarro seats if you know anyone who might want them. They have been wrapped since 87.

Thanks
Selwyn

1 - 16 of 16 Posts