Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new here and only found the place for a little help getting my money back on a trade.
I received a 92 alfa 164, red in color that needs a starter for a motorcycle i had for sale
the car is complete and mostly just dirty from sitting
i am a 100 percent ebay seller (name: Hustlinghillbilly) if you want to check me out. I accept paypal, credit cards and other methods. I have been parting motorcycles for 8 years and it is what i do best.
Please, when you tell me what parts you need be very specific about what exactly it is and what condition it needs to be in as this is my first alfa.
I ship usps only and put free insurance and confirmation on all my packages. I also sell on motorcycle forums such as the horse backstreet choppers and jockey journal. Please feel free to check my standings there as well.
I am located in bunker hill wv 25413 and all parts will be shipped from there.
The car does have a clean and clear title and can be purchased as a whole unit if need be for $750
you may reach me at my email ( [email protected]) or by cell phone (call or text) @ 240-439-5739
thanks
porkchop

·
Registered
115 Posts
Thanks for the heads up on the available parts Porkchop. For better results, you need to be clear on here what model and what engine and transmission. And post pics.. worth a thousand words and you will have much better results. Good luck!!

·
Registered
4,054 Posts
Where is the car located?
Edit, sorry, didn't see the WV in your post.
Charles

·
Registered
10 Posts
I am looking for the passanger side lower spoiler or skirt, I own a 91' - 164S. I hope is in good condition (no cracks under or on the outside). Please let me know if you have one available.

Thanks!
Santi

·
Registered
620 Posts
Porkchop,
I have a starter if you need it. I am in Williamsport, MD so I could drop it by. Maybe if you installed that and got it started, you could sell it as a running vehicle. Shoot, I may even want it if is nice (and cheap!). Let me know.

Leonard

1 - 6 of 6 Posts