Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
PARTING OUT: 1989 Alfa Romeo Spider "Quadrifoglio"

This Car was Hit in The Right Front & Deemed a "Total Loss" by the Insurance Company, which is from whom I purchased it from. VIN# ZARBC5702J1059233

I am Parting The Entire Car Out. SOME PARTS AVAILABLE: Engine, Transmission, Rear End, Hard-Plastic Spoilers, Interior, Electrical, Wheels, ETC

PLEASE EMAIL: [email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
engine

I am looking for cylinder head if your willing to part it out if not what do you want for the engine Thanks Dean pm me

·
Premium Member
1,964 Posts
Too bad about the car. Awesome you got it back to part out to others who could use parts. Where is the car located? Just trying to estimate shipping time and cost. I might be interested in a few things. Thanks.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Car Location

The Car is located in Sun Valley, Ca. 91352. I Usually use UPS to Ship. Let me know what you need.

Thanks,

Rick Diament

[email protected]
(818)-516-2413

Too bad about the car. Awesome you got it back to part out to others who could use parts. Where is the car located? Just trying to estimate shipping time and cost. I might be interested in a few things. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
2,816 Posts
How are the door panels?

·
Premium Member
2,816 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
If you haven't sold them, what condition are the seats in, and how much do you want for them?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Need driver side inner post that holds latches for trunk and gas will take the latches and key if available thanks Darrell

·
Registered
69 Posts
Darrell,

Don't know how, but you sent your inquiry to another person trying to find parts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Do you mirror switch and how much. I am located in orange county ca. Also how much for the fuse box.
thanks

·
Registered
118 Posts
Rick:

If the exhaust manifold and the catalitic converter (whole assembly) are in good condition I would be interested. Also, if the calipers are working and would fit '86 Spider Veloce I would be interested.

Thanks,

Simon

·
Registered
5 Posts
Parting out your 89 Quad

Interested in your Phone dial Wheels/Rims What condition are they and your price to sell?

Paul 908 334 4245

·
Premium Member
60 Posts
I need a cap for the windshield washer resevoir.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts