Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey all,

So I am finally deciding to part ways with my 1984 Spider. I was in an accident which damaged my front end and I do not have the resources to repair it.

THIS IS GOOD NEWS FOR YOU, FRIENDS AND NEIGHBORS.

I did a lot of upgrades to the vehicle while I was driving it including:

Installing adjustable trailing arm bushings
Installing porcelain exhaust manifold for increased horse power and heat distrubition

The engine has less than 90k miles on it and is in great shape.
I have a complete set of original wheels.
That exhaust manifold is sweet if you're concerned about the original metal one potentially overheating your engine.
New distribution cap
All panels besides the front nose clip are in good condition.

Let me know if you want photos or more info on any of the parts. I'm located in Los Angeles.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Hey all,

So I am finally deciding to part ways with my 1984 Spider. I was in an accident which damaged my front end and I do not have the resources to repair it.

THIS IS GOOD NEWS FOR YOU, FRIENDS AND NEIGHBORS.

I did a lot of upgrades to the vehicle while I was driving it including:

Installing adjustable trailing arm bushings
Installing porcelain exhaust manifold for increased horse power and heat distrubition

The engine has less than 90k miles on it and is in great shape.
I have a complete set of original wheels.
That exhaust manifold is sweet if you're concerned about the original metal one potentially overheating your engine.
New distribution cap
All panels besides the front nose clip are in good condition.

Let me know if you want photos or more info on any of the parts. I'm located in Los Angeles.
hello
do you have pass side outer chrome headlight bezel?
$ to ship to L8J3B9 canada
thanks

·
Registered
523 Posts
What is an adjustable trailing arm bushing? Or do you mean adjustable upper control arms? If so, what is the mileage since the suspension rebuild, and the price?

What's the condition of the top?

Best regards,

·
Premium Member
1,096 Posts
Convertible Top

I am looking for an Excellent Cloth Convertible Top. prefer tan but black OK. Bob Lesher in Oregon [email protected]

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the adjustable arms corrected an alignment problem that the car had when i bought it. i think i've gone about 50k since the suspension rebuild. top is black in good condition, no tears or leaks and only minor wear in non-vital locations.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hello
do you have pass side outer chrome headlight bezel?
$ to ship to L8J3B9 canada
thanks
i do have this piece. to ship to canada? $100 a piece. i'd rather sell them both as a set but i can settle for selling only one.

·
Registered
126 Posts
What color is the interior? I'm needing the carpet rear curtain with sides (behind the seats) and possibly the rear spoiler if in good condition.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi my name is Mike and have a 1985 spider that could use some replacement parts.
contact me via e-mail myhramikeyahoo.com
I live in Orange County Ca.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts