Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently parted out my 1987 Quadrifoglio after it was totaled (See http://www.alfabb.com/bb/forums/alf...9-parting-out-1987-spider-quadrifoglio-3.html) and really enjoyed the process, working with people to get the correct parts, learning about the cars and of course making some extra money.

I was able to work with a friend to purchase a 1978 Niki Lauda Spider from auction. It was a shame to see this car, it looked like it was mint before its accident. So now I am parting it out. I have a really great shipper that packages items well and is willing to ship anything from a chrome quarter trim to a transmission and motor to just about anywhere. My process has gotten better.

I will accept payment via PayPal or some sort of certified check. You can either PM me with your interest or e-mail me at [email protected]. I try to be very responsive and the only thing I ask for is your patience and eventually a picture of your spider.

For pictures of the car, please see 78Spider pictures by mikerads17 - Photobucket You will see the interior is in excellent shape and the rest of the car was very well maintained.

Thanks for looking! Cheers, Mike.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The following items have been sold:
~ Niki Lauda side badges
~ Pininfarina side badges
~ Rear Bumper

All other items are available. I would consider the interior including the dash, seats, console, etc to be in excellent condition. The top and frame are also in excellent condition. I have stripped the interior and lights, so delivery of these items will be quick. I hope to knock out the motor and tranny this weekend. Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
4 Posts
I am interested in the:

- steering wheel
- top convertible latches including leather hold down straps
- visors
- rear view mirror
- door panels including door handles, door pulls and window cranks
- seats
- 3 piece rear spoiler
- both exterior chrome door handles
- glove box door

from the 1978 Niki Lauda Spider. Are they still available? If so, how much to package all items in a deal? These parts look identical to what I have in my '74 Spider so I take it they would fit as well?

Thanks,

Eric

·
, RIP 04/21/2019,
163 Posts
Mike, I am interested in the seats. How much?

Thanks, Roger.

·
Premium Member
1978 Spider
497 Posts
What are you asking for the console and dash?
Also, the radio block off plate.
Thanks
Jim

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Jim,
I sent you a PM with a couple of questions.

All,
There are still a bunch of items available. I have had a bunch of interest and some pending sales. Just ask and I will get you availability and a price ASAP.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Many parts still available, including motor, tranny, top & frame, seats, dashboard, center console. The door panels and wheels have sold along with the steering wheel, spoiler, ext. handles, visors and rear view mirror and some misc trim parts. PM me or e-mail if you are interested in parts

1 - 20 of 39 Posts