Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 75 that has no motor, that I am getting ready to part out as it is a "feeder" for my 77. I will have the SPICA pump, smog kit, etc (my 77 has the dual webers so no need for this!). Engine/trans is out, but if you need a rebuildable one, it will be from my 77. all original glass, some trim, four "fan-style" magnesium rims, rearend, you name it, I can pull it off and send it, or you can pick it up. If you want, you can even have the car for a low price!

Getting my 77 back on the road after a tensioning bolt loose3ned and flatted out my exhaust cam, and bent a few valves...

·
Registered
168 Posts
Smog kit...

Bruce,

Sad to say but I might be interested in buying your smog kit (pump, brackets, the works) I have a '77 which originally came with air pump and the previous owner (DPO) removed it. I might have to put it back on to pass emission testing in Canada.

What would you be asking for this stuff?

Ian

·
Registered
165 Posts
Hi Bruce,

I am looking for a black upper inner passenger door sill. This is the black plastic piece that sits on top of the door panel and is closest to the window. Mine has a couple of cracks and would like to replace it.

Thanks.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looks like I may have both my 75 and my 77 up for parts/sale.

1977 - red, Dual weber conversion kit, it had euro cams, but have since flattened the lobes and now needs minimum top end work. Rear end and transmission rebuilt 5K ago. New steering rack few years back.

1975 - white-ish, Running, SPICA, need electrical work and body is not in good condition but the floors and sub frame are solid.

Attachments

·
Registered
49 Posts
Hello Bruce,
Any interior parts? If so, i would be interested in the wooden steering Wheel if it's in good shape,
Thanks

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
Hi, Bruce, take a look at this post:

http://www.alfabb.com/bb/forums/showpost.php?p=169712&postcount=2

and please tell me if you 1) have good sheet metal and 2) are willing and able to cut out the piece (a bit larger so I can trim it) so I can replace where the idiot previous owner cut away the notch so he could fit the dual-exhaust tip he decided would make the car go better. I prefer the original contour. Thanks!

·
Registered
867 Posts
I would like some chrome bits, if your happy to take the time to ship to Australia?

Rich

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have had a couple requests from over seas, and not certain if I want to deal with customs forms, shipping, etc...but will look into DHL costs.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi, Bruce, take a look at this post:

http://www.alfabb.com/bb/forums/showpost.php?p=169712&postcount=2

and please tell me if you 1) have good sheet metal and 2) are willing and able to cut out the piece (a bit larger so I can trim it) so I can replace where the idiot previous owner cut away the notch so he could fit the dual-exhaust tip he decided would make the car go better. I prefer the original contour. Thanks!
I will take a look, let me know the "over cut" size and I will see if it is possible.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bruce,

Sad to say but I might be interested in buying your smog kit (pump, brackets, the works) I have a '77 which originally came with air pump and the previous owner (DPO) removed it. I might have to put it back on to pass emission testing in Canada.

What would you be asking for this stuff?

Ian
I think the entire "smog kit" is on the 75 (white) as it was originally a California car...let me check.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Sent PM

I sent you a PM about buying the white one as is--did you see it? i am over near Ocala. Contact me at mulligan1 at mindspring dot com

i might very well be able to save you the trouble of parting out.

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Bruce,

I remain interested in your right, front parking light assembly. PM sent on Sunday, 9/23.

Thanks,

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
I will take a look, let me know the "over cut" size and I will see if it is possible.
The cut-out is 6" x 2"; if you are able, 8" x 3" would give me an inch all the way around.

·
Registered
what part?
9,910 Posts
please call me on the spica intake manifold...916.529.7597.. i am in california..thanks

·
Registered
131 Posts
Bruce,

I have a '77 which originally came with air pump and the previous owner (DPO) removed it. I might have to put it back on to pass emission testing in Canada.

Ian, depending on where you live in Canada, this may or may not be an issue. In Ontario, my 82 doesn't get tested (for better or worse) because of it's age. I've owned it for five years and have never had to get it tested.

·
Registered
168 Posts
BC = Aircare

Woody,

I live in BC and just got my ICBC renewal notice requesting an Aircare inspection. I'll have to let the chips fall where they may.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts