Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, Im not sure if Im posting to the correct section of the forum but I have decided to part out my 1971 Spider. Anyone looking for parts, please contact me. Also, does anyone know what a Ward and Deane suspension and body stiffener are worth. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
155 Posts
What would you sell the front and rear bumper assemblys for ? I have a '79 and would like the old look. Am in Vancouver, BC. Thank you,
Mike

·
Registered
7,516 Posts
Looking for spare tire winged spare tire hold down bolt and one black plastic ring in photo...YEA or NAY please 02648 Zip RLESN at Comcast dot Net is best .PM's are a PITA... Paypal...and address to follow.

Any PF badges that are patina'ed ( show photo).. Exhaust pieces if almost new...Gas tank filler neck...and cap.....Dash uncracked .RIGHT!!.. Manual Throttle cable unit.. Parking brake handle... Spica solenoids.. fuel pump.....Rear bumper if lights are not on it .Mine is a '73 ..all I can think of now.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,383 Posts
Be patient, I talked to Peter and he has some family health issues he is dealing with. I think he is very busy trying to keep all the balls in the air and the car is not a big priority for him at this time. Im sure he will get back to everyone when he can

·
Registered
31 Posts
Im looking for:
- A and B pillar interior plastic covers
- Sides of center console interior plastic covers
- Interior plastic door caps (ones above door panels)
- Dash top vent grilles with wire/spring
- Rubber mat that cover tail lights inside the boot
- Front left (driver side) bumper plastic housing
- Front left and right bumpers stainless steel bottom trims
- Personal steering wheel center plastic cover (with or without badge)
Can you let me know what you have?
Thanks
Enrico

1 - 19 of 19 Posts