Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
let me first say this...NONE of the suspension or drivetrane is for sale or anything directly attatched to them..secondly the car is VERY straight with only minor dings(dime size or smaller) only found 2 (dime size) rust spots..1 by the tail lights neer the bumper and another on bottom edge of the rear wheel well that was "soft"

that said im flexable VERY flexable..name a reasonable price + shipping and its yours

glass, sheetmetal, door panels, bumpers, interior parts fenders, seats, doors, headlights, grill, tail lights, ect, ect

if you want/need patch panels speak up and speak up NOW!!! as i will start cutting the car down to size in the next few days...i need all of the suspension mounts trans tunnel most of the floor pan and the rocker area between the wheel wells...anything else is scrap metal to me....i have a plasma cutter so i can fairly percision cut just about any piece you want

do NOT ask to buy the car whole unless your local (oregon washington) and have a running v6+wireing and good suspension and lsd transaxle and a shell to attatch it to.....yes its a shame to be doing what im doing but the car had been up forsale localy more than a few times and is now "project" material

btw if you want a pic of something say so but be specific of what your wanting in the pic LOL

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
to make it a little simpler
heres whats NOT-for-sale
transaxle
rear suspension
front suspension
brakes
engine and harness
computer
guages
shift assembly
sunroof
switches
radiator

·
Registered
166 Posts
do you have the windshield wash pump and the 4 squar white clips that hold the grill in place available

thanks

Brad

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ill test out the washer pump and see if its any good....what clips are you talking about on the grill??.....i didnt take a good look at it when i poped it out

·
Registered
166 Posts
white clips

there are 4 white square clips (2 on each side) that hold the grill in place

Brad

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
unsure atm..wont know for a few days.....my guess is that due to the amount im pushing the rad back that i will be forced to go with 2 "thin" dual fans.....should know sometime next week as im hopeing to lop it all down to my final size over the weekend

btalfaman the pump works and yes i have the 4 clips but mine are all black.....found out they used the same clips all over the car

·
Registered
3,506 Posts
How about floor panels? We have an '88 Verde whose front jacking points collapsed when I tried to jack it up for exploration. We're looking for possible weld-in patch panels for the front footwell areas.

Thanks.

Michael

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
let me know EXACTLY what section you need..preferably a pic.....lucky you caught me as in the next 3 days most of the front floor is going bye bye.....by the sounds of it you need some of the rocker section and a little bit of floor....if thats the case then no problem...just need to know mostly where to cut

·
Registered
231 Posts
ABS parts

Looking for a good used (working condition) ABS pump, accumulator, all the bits and parts to make my ABS work.

Please let me know if you have these parts.

Chip

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i have the entire ABS setup..just not entirely sure how well working the setup is...the brakes worked great but the abs light would come on often......

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
How about the plastic parts where the rear under bumper cover attaches to the chasis right behind the rear wheels, there are two bolts that go through the chasis and attach to it. I just need the passanger's side.

·
Premium Member
1,392 Posts
Need triangle signal lights next to headlights. How much to 32707? Bob

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
nope keeping the wheels

got doors, fenders, hood, trunk, turn signal stalk, glass, dash frame, interior, sunroof, rear bumper, grill, tail lights..and boxes of other misc stuff

1 - 20 of 24 Posts