Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The old 92' 164S has gone to Alfa heaven as I have aquired a nicer one that still needs an engine from a very generous Alfisti/Alfabb member.

All parts are available with the exception of the engine from mine which is dismantled. I still have to sort through the engine of this new (new to me) one. The driver's side fender has body damage due to someone backing into it, but it could be fixed.

Let me know what you all need. The front bumper might be spoken for, however, the rest of the body kit is available.

Shipping is available on pretty much everything, so if you want a quote, make sure to give me your full shipping address and I will give you a quote that is as accurate as I can get it.

Also, I have a decent set of S/Q wheels with good tires on them.

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
Sean, someone is looking for the body kit in Jason's parting thread. Have a looksy if Jason doesn't have the parts.

·
Registered
5,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Alfavulcan, do you need the spring as well? Would be a lot cheaper to ship without the spring... Please email me: sean . 127 @ g mail . com

·
Registered
19 Posts
How about the front seat belt?

I need the driver's female end for the seat belt. Mine is cracked and the wife is making me replace it.

I will take both driver's and passenger side in you want to sell both.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Indiana:Hello. I need passenger rear quarter panel,headliner with sunroof space, 2 front shocks-all motor mounts if they are good.
GO 164S!
Is it possible to even disassemble the liner intact and package it/send it & it still be viable?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Sean,

Do you still have any of the schocks? i am looking for the rear right shock (gas tank) side. If you still have them I'll consider buying what you have.

Thanks,
Santi

·
Registered
5,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i need the driver side front strut. i'm in houston, tx
I'll let you know as soon as I inspect the connections. Please forward me your full address so I can get a shipping quote to you.

I need the driver's female end for the seat belt. Mine is cracked and the wife is making me replace it.

I will take both driver's and passenger side in you want to sell both.
I do have those in good working condition. Please forward me your full address so I can get you a shipping quote.

need the load proportioning valve I'm in Quebec Canada I own a 164L 1991,
Thanks Normand
I do have that. To make sure we're talking about the right thing, this is the unit that varies the pressure/amount of brake fluid depending on the load put on the rear of the vehicle, correct? Also, please forward me your full address for a shipping quote.

Indiana:Hello. I need passenger rear quarter panel,headliner with sunroof space, 2 front shocks-all motor mounts if they are good.
GO 164S!
Is it possible to even disassemble the liner intact and package it/send it & it still be viable?
The two front shocks are spoken for, however, if that falls through, you will be next in line. I don't know if shipping the headliner is going to be economically feasible. Can you find a picture of a 164 and circle the part of the body you need? I should have most of the motor mounts, but I will check on that.

I wonder, if the mag wheelsw/tires are still available? If so, what is the cost?
thank-you.
I have a full set of S wheels with tires. I will post pictures on here. I would prefer not to ship the larger items, but it is doable if you need it.

Sean,

Do you still have any of the schocks? i am looking for the rear right shock (gas tank) side. If you still have them I'll consider buying what you have.

Thanks,
Santi
Santi, I do have the rear shocks, however, it looks like someone spliced into the wire at some point. They are still connected, however, I'm not sure if that will affect the functionality.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Sean,

I am assuning these are the rear shocks (both). How much are you asking for although the wire is cut.

How about the front shocks?

Thanks,
santi

·
Registered
30 Posts
load proportioning valve

It's right it is located between the the 2 rear cross member arms and there are 4 brake lines that goes to it. my adress is
Normand Bédard
120 Briand ,
Chertsey,QC.
J0K3K0
Canada
Let me know price and shipping
will pay you trough Paypal if everything is O.K.
Thanks Normand

·
Registered
47 Posts
body panel I need

....hope the picture is 'lookable'
I need the passenger side rear quarter panel(the one with gas filler).
Do you have this still? ...how much $...S&H$?
please-if you can-wiill you let me know?
Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
30 Posts
proportioning valve

It's right it is located between the the 2 rear cross member arms and there are 4 brake lines that goes to it. my adress is
Normand Bédard
120 Briand ,
Chertsey,QC.
J0K3K0
Canada
Let me know price and shipping
will pay you trough Paypal if everything is O.K.
Thanks Normand
Never heard from you?

·
Registered
5,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Sorry guys, a little slow on this end. I will get to everyone. I will take pics of the S seats. Power antenna in n/a. I will get to everyone as soon as i can! Thanks for your patience y'all.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts